- 3C fresh strawberries, preferably organic, *see note
- 1C unsweetened Coconut Milk or Almond Milk from a carton, 50 calories or less per cup
- 1/2t Guar Gum - optional, used in commercial frozen confections to keep them soft
- Sweetener - optional, replace unsweetened nut milk with sweetened coconut or almond milk or add 100% liquid stevia to taste or 1-2T of agave nectar or raw honey
- 1 scoop of protein powder - optional
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until well mixed. Pour mixture into a stainless steel popsicle mold, a BPA-free popsicle mold, or use 3 oz. paper dixie cups. Insert sticks and freeze until solid.
- FLAVOR SUGGESTIONS: Pineapple, Kiwi, Guava, or fresh squeezed tangelo juice
*NOTE: Please refer to Dirty Dozen & Clean 15 lists when buying fruit, you may want to buy at least some of your fruit organic