- 1 Container Plain Greek Yogurt, 8 ounces
- Dairy-free, plant-based option: *1C Full Fat Coconut Milk–see note
- 1 Cucumbers – peeled, seeded and diced
- 1T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1T Lemon, Fresh Squeezed
- 1T Fresh Dill Weed, chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, peeled
- Himalayan Salt, to taste
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
DIRECTIONS: add all ingredients to a food processor or blender. Mix until smooth and creamy. Put in a covered glass dish and refrigerate until chilled.
*NOTE: if using coconut milk, put can in refrigerator overnight and “skim” off the thick coconut cream that forms at the top of the can. Use coconut cream in place of the yogurt.